This yoga bag is made with authentic handwoven and hand embroidered Guatemalan fabrics. Each bag is one of a kind and uniquely features embroidered art that tells different stories from Mayan Culture.
It is designed to be large to fit not only your mat but also any other yoga essentials you bring to class with you. The side pocket is perfect for a water bottle.
<<~ FEATURES ~>>
- Handmade from vintage Hand Embroidered Guatemalan textiles
- Created and Recycled from "huipils" (embroidered blouses) and "cortes" (hand woven typical skirts)
- Exterior is made of embroidered "huipil" fabric with accents of other Guatemalan "corte" fabric.
- Interior lining with Guatemalan cotton fabric made from "corte"
- Over-sized bag in order to hold your mat, plus more such as towel or extra clothes
- Side pocket for water bottle, keys, phone, etc.
- Adjustable carrying strap
- Drawstring closure to keep everything inside secure
<<~ DIMENSIONS ~>>
- 30" Length - Generous size to fit all yoga essentials (mat, towel, sweater, etc.)
- 6" - 7" Diameter opening for yoga bag
(note: dimensions are approximate due to the nature of the fabrics we are using)
<<~ SHIPPING ~>>
This yoga bag ships from the United States. Shipping options available at checkout.
<<~ ABOUT ~>>
We believe in bringing beautiful art into the world. We partner with Guatemalan textile artisans to design and produce one of a kind apparel infused with indigenous, handmade Mayan art. The work we do employs and supports local families in Guatemala.