This yoga bag is made with authentic, handwoven and hand embroidered Guatemalan fabrics. Each bag is one of a kind and features embroidered art that tells different stories from Mayan Culture.
This bag has a rainbow colored quetzal on a black background. It is one of our most beautiful and striking bags. The quetzal is a bird that is native to the jungles of Central America. The embroidery in this yoga bag is from Chichicastengao, Guatemala.
It is designed to be large enough to fit not only your mat but also any other yoga essentials you bring to class with you. The side pocket is perfect for a water bottle, keys, and sunglasses.
- Handmade from vintage Hand Embroidered Guatemalan textiles
- Created with embroidery from "huipils" (traditional embroidered blouses) and "cortes" (traditional handwoven skirt fabric)
- Interior lining with Guatemalan fabric
- Over-sized bag to hold your mat, plus more such as towel or extra clothes
- Side pocket for water bottle, keys, phone, etc.
- Adjustable carrying strap
- Drawstring closure to keep everything inside secure
- All fabric is either cotton or wool
- 30" Length - Generous size to fit all yoga essentials (mat, towel, etc.)
- 6" - 7" Diameter opening for yoga bag
About She Rides Dragons
We believe in bringing beautiful art into the world. We partner with Guatemalan textile artisans to design and produce one of a kind apparel infused with indigenous, handmade Mayan art. The work we do employs and supports local families in Guatemala. Learn more about us and our story.